Thursday, March 1, 2007

Back from Vacation and Ready to Blog

Hello all,
It took a week's vacation (the first one in the last three years) for me to finally get on here and use the blog. I have been so busy with day-to-day life that I have not taken the time to reflect. Because I think that this blog provides an opportunity for me to share with you my thoughts, I would like to remind all of the workaholics that I know and have the pleasure of working with (you know who you are) to take the time to vacation. It does a body, mind and spirit good. I came back charged to do get back to work and do business with a new energy, a broader perspective, and a greater sense of balance. We all need a break

For the curious I was at the New Age Health Spa. A great spa and a wonderful experience.

Christa

No comments: